Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 23 hour 4

Watched a movie on my iPad today with Tony. I was holding my IPAD up for him to see and he moved my hand over a little because I think he was trying to get it at an angle where he could see the screen better. I also had the volume bar showing on the screen and he moved the volume up with his finger and tapped on the screen to make the icon go away (he knows I don't know the little tricks to make things go on it). His control is shaky but he definitely knew what he was doing. He also lifted his head a bit higher to see the screen than he had before. Very exciting for me to see! Mikes cousin Arlene drove down to see him today and we had a nice visit. Yesterday one of Tony's co workers came by. Tony isn't quite to the point were he can visit but hopefully he will get there soon. Thank you all for your prayers and support!

Sent from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like wonderful progress. Hoping that the good news continues to come forth.

    I've been checking the blog several times a day. At first it was with trepidation (but always with hope) as I wasn't sure what to expect. Now I don't worry nearly as much. It seems that Tony has finally turned that corner.

    I am really happy to hear all of the great news. I realize that there is still a long road to travel, but at least Tony now appears to be firmly on that road.

    Thanks for keeping us all updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a friend of Pete & Crystal's and on the prayer chain at their church. That is how I first started praying for Tony. I pray every day for Tony and have been watching the blog, reading with great expectation of what God is doing, praying, cheering and crying along with you. I already feel like I know him. Thank you so much for keeping us posted, I'll keep praying.
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tess
    Pete and Crystal are good friends. Thank you so much for standing with us in prayer. It is good to know that so many are committing to pray for a brother they don't even know. Such is the Body of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been wonderful progress Karl. Being able to breath on his own will be a big relief as there is still a chance he won't be able to, but our God is a mighty God. Thanks Tess for standing in the gap for him.

    ReplyDelete