Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 19 hour 2

Tony had physical therapy today. They asked Mike and I to leave the room for this one today because they put him in a wheel chair for a while so his body could be in a different position. Because it was his first time in a chair, they weren't sure what would happen and they didn't want us to get scared. Tomorrow we should be able to stay in the room during his therapy. Tony hasn't moved too much today because I think the therapy wore him out. We are just letting him get some rest.

Sent from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. hang in there tony!! we are all waiting for you to return and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad to hear you are doing better Tony! I will keep praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jason and Josh. I know Tony will be happy to hear you are thinking about him and praying for him.

    ReplyDelete