Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4 24 hour

They are giving blood right now, they are going to put another drain in his brain to control the swelling. Hopefully that will stabilize things enough so they can take him off the paralytic and hopefully he will wake up. The one doctor told us today she didn't think he will wake up, our God is an awesome God and through him all things are possible. So please pray that the Lord will grant us this one miracle.
Thank you all for your prayers and support.


Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Though I may not understand all the plans you have for me, my life is in Your hands and through the eyes of faith I can clearly see.

    Praying for you all, Suzy dcf xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still sending prayers and happy thoughts your way!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete