Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 7 hour 0

Tony still seems to be holding good vitals. I left to take a short nap and just got back in his room so I'm waiting for his nurse to come back into the room. The 2nd drain they put into his brain seems to be working to control the spikes, but he still is in very critical condition. We still don't know if he will wake up from the coma when the paralytic is stopped. Mike and Matt went to empty the rest of Tony's things out of his car. The tow truck driver told them a 23 year old girl was killed instantly when she was hit by a truck in the same spot last month.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Hoffert, its Daniel.

    I was wondering if it would be ok if I could visit this saturday 7/02?

    Would that be possible? Please let me know.

    My Phone number is 909-510-7958 if you need anything.

    Thanks, I am praying for my best friend Tony,

    Daniel Jewell

    ReplyDelete