Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 40 hour 10

Tony had another great day today. He realizes he was really confused and that things are clearer now. The doctor had him start with the number 100 and subtract 7, from 93 subtract 7, from 86 subtract 7 and so on. He said Tony got 80 percent correct. I think alot of people who had never been in a coma would have trouble with that.
He was using more complete sentences when he was speaking today as well. He did some more walking with a walker and climbed the stairs again. We got a tentative date of August 17th for him to come home. After that probably 2ce a week of out patient therapy. Every day, I feel we have been given a wonderful gift from God and I am so thankful.
Hopefully we will get internet access in the rehab center soon so I can update the blog earlier in the day. I filled out a form today to get a password.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment