Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 63

Today Tony walked all the way around the block with no problem tonight. We also put together a puzzle and played a little pool. He has been able to get up and down the stairs pretty well on his own. His energy is slowly starting to come back. We made an appointment for September 30th for the neurologist. We are beginning to see a routine forming for the next phaze of his recovery. we are still so thankful for how far he has come so far but he is not done healing yet. thank you all for your continued prayers for his recovery.
I would also like ask you to pray for one of my employees. Her name is Susan. When I came back to work I found out she has cancer and is scheduled to probably have a kidney removed in a couple of weeks. She asked me to pray for her today and I know she would appeciate our big family of God to lift her up. understandably she is having a hard time emotionally as well as physically. please pray for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment