Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 71

Tony spent a lot of the day with his Aunt Maria today. She is a great conversationalist and that is good for him right now. She also made us a wonderful dinner. She is very sweet.
While Tony and Maria were at the store I took my car to the car wash. The Good Will was near the car wash and I had some things At home I wanted to donate. I decided to walk over there while I was waiting for my car and see if the drop off was open today. I walked down a fairly long alleyway and when I got close the attendant said he had been watching me "from way back there and I had the biggest smile on my face so I must be thinking of something really great." I hadn't even noticed I was smiling but I was thinking about how fortunate I was that I would be able to see Tony later and see his wonderful smile. Yes, I was thinking about something great. God is good!g

1 comment: